Hi again,
Is it just me or does everyone have US time/date details on their blog posts?
According to Help, you can change this by going into your Dashboard 'Settings' tab and then into 'Formatting'. Unfortunately, I don't have the 'Formatting' option under 'Settings' in my Dashboard. Does anyone else?
You can change the time/date details when you post, but obviously it would be much easier to change something globally so the details were right on every posting automatically.
Am I missing something? Any advice?
Ta, Caz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah I noticed that too.
ReplyDeleteI had a look at my own settings and for this blog I had no 'formatting' option either.
Out of curiosity I checked my personal blog - the account I created to join blogger and that had 'formatting' as a tab, along with a whole bunch of other ones.
Maybe we can't change this one because we're not the creators?
Perhaps if Gai had a go it would change for all of us? Just a theory.
Cheers,
L
:-)
Thanks Lenore. Yeah, your theory makes sense - only the creator being able to amend things. I'll email her and see if she has the 'formatting' option.
ReplyDeleteThe other thing that would be EXTREMELY nice for this blog is an RSS feed or email alert so that you are notified when someone posts a new blog or comments on your posting. I wonder if this exists?
C
There is an RSS feed for the blog that alerts you to each new post made... but I have discovered that it doesn't let you know if a comment is made so have been checking in periodically anyway.
ReplyDeleteSo it's kinda half-nice :-)
Just testing 'subscribe' option for comments.
ReplyDeleteC
2nd test - does it keep sending emails to me when people comment on this post?
ReplyDeleteC
I'll make a comment so you can check...
ReplyDeleteI've been getting the RSS for the entries, but checking back on the actual blog to read the comments, too.
Hi Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteThings are looking good - I've definitely got the system to email me when a post is commented on (such as your comment - thanks); the new posts supposedly are RSS'd to me (though I have my doubts about this at present); and now the blog times/dates have been updated to read Australian-style. Does it get any better? Oh, and I 'chatted' with Lhan on Gmail this morning. What a productive day! ;>