Hey guys, I have put in link at the side to the Delicious account i created for MQWeb2. It just has some of the bookmarks we have so far in the excel list.
I will see if you can share the delicious account with you guys so that you can also add bookmarks to the delicious account.
happy blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've added the MQ delicious account to my network on there - my username is 'silverdolphin22' if anyone wants to look me up (sorry it's so silly... didn't want to have to invent/remember a new one!)
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone else want to share their delicious identity?
Yep sure, mine is Lhanster. I like the ideas flowing! Gai I think it would be great to have the excel list as Delicious bookmarks - now it's time for me to explore how to add them!
ReplyDeleteAllright, now I'm excited, I just added Jen and the MQWeb 2 blog to my delicious account! I thought it would be tricky but it wasn't! Thanks girls!
ReplyDeleteI've finally managed to create an account. Look for me under nathankm_lee (I think that's it???) KM stands for the two letters of my Chinese name if you're curious!
ReplyDeleteMine is rurray
ReplyDeleteSorry for joining in so late. My delicious account is andrew1976. I'll try and add some bookmarks soon.
ReplyDelete