Tuesday, November 10, 2009

IM and Bubbl.us... losing me

my computer won't let me install IM and I can't work out how to find friends or collaborate on Bubbl.us

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ross - what have you got set as your email in your bubbl.us account information? I tried searching under your full name and I got two results, but I can't figure out which one is you...

    I've just adjusted my account info so that it has my full name, so you could try searching that again and hopefully I'll show up in the results now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cant have IM installed on your machine unless you are an administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi All,

    Lhan, I believe you were trying to organise IT to help us set up IM on our PCs. Heard anything from them yet? I too cannot install MSN or any type of IM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer,

    My e-mail is my university e-mail - ross.murray etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to get approval for those of you who do not have administrator rights but Chris Westman is away and he is who I need to deal with, just hang with IM for now and I'll get back to you ASAP

    ReplyDelete