Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Info Sessions and Advertising/Incentives

Here's some links to the initial thoughts that Nathan and I had on incentives/rewards for the training program, and thoughts on advertising/spreading the word.

Anyone who I've got linked to my bubbl.us account should be able to access them and edit them on there.

Also, here is a whiteboard where you can find and contribute to our ponderings about the introductory info session (it's a bit text-heavy for something like bubblus). You should be able to edit the writeboard yourself if you put in the password 'mqweb2'. It saves a new version every time you edit, so scribble away to your heart's content. :)

Finally, an example of some 'lolbrarians' which could spice up training/info sessions (bad grammar could be edited out, of course...)














2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Finally got the formatting right eh???? I'm sure you're very pleased as the rest of us are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more incentives were added to the map.

    ReplyDelete